Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday Winston: The Stinky Blanket

Sometimes Winston is dirty.
My bed is white.
In order to prevent these two things from mixing, we have given Winston his own blanket, which he can lick himself on, shed, knead, and do other, undesirable cat-like things.
This particular duvet cover is from eigth grade. I ordered it from a Delia's magazine. It was a bribe from my mother: I would get the duvet cover and pillow cases if I allowed her to teach me about the birds and the bees.
Ahem.
I had to have it.
And now Winston has to have it.




He really must have it.

2 comments:

Pepper said...

You know Aboo has her own little stinky blanket as well, and she loves it with all her heart. (it's a dish towel actually but what bunny would know the difference?)Everyone should have their own blankie!! stinky or otherwise...

Kristi said...

Oh my heavens, that is too funny! My Mom didn't bribe me to hear that talk. She just waited until I was trapped in the car with her on our 30 minute drive to piano lessons. I should have insisted on some sort of trade. :)