Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wednesday Winston: Misery Loves Company

This week I have been very sick.
Vomit. A pounding head. A string of terrifying dreams, all involving monkeys. (Planet of the Apes?) These are things for which I pity myself greatly.
However, when it comes to being miserable there is always one thing that can cheer me up: Winston. This is a video of a very sick and congested Winston. He had a difficult time breathing and nothing we did (nasal spray, q-tips, etc.) could clear up the snorting. 
And so, if you, too, are having a bad week go ahead; sit back, relax, and watch. I guarantee it will make you feel better.
But you'll want to turn up the volume.


2 comments:

Blythe said...

Poor Winston. Also, I too have a fear of Planet of the Apes...

Blythe said...

PS Feel better!