Thursday, April 26, 2012

What I've been buying...

It's not much of a secret that I'm a shopping addict.
An online shopping addict, that is.
Every time a box arrives at our front door, I go into transports of delight.
Wheeeeeeeee!

Logan doesn't have a whole lot to offer my wardrobe or my home, but the internet certainly does.
These are my latest favorites.

Birdwatcher Knob from Anthropologie.
I got a whole dresser full of these little beauties for $3 each, retailing at $8.

This cardigan 

and this cardigan from Darling
I was so excited about these. I got them for $30 each, retail is at $80.
!!!


This cover for my phone, which actually works surprisingly well and gets lots and lots of compliments. 
$5 and fresh from Korea, my friends.


I found this Gianni Bini dress in the junior's section of our local Dillards. And it is still there at yours! It was $28.98, retail at $78. It's actually longer than it looks in this picture (barely, but still wearable with garments) and a lot cuter. And... it's a perfect maternity dress. 


Adorable Eiffel Tower Trinket flats from Anthropologie. $28, retail at $90. 


Yes, it makes your hair feel disgusting. And yes, it really works. I have used this lovely little bottle of hair powder on my hair's greasy days (and not-so-greasy days) with wonderful, clean-looking and voluminous results. Plus, it's all natural. 

That's all for now, folks. But there will be more.
Always.

No comments: