Friday, June 16, 2006

Squirrels!


Today I received the most interesting e-mail. It was so incredible, I decided to publicly post it.


Just a note...
It has been going around that it is your birthday, or it soon will be.... We want to commend you on being fabulous and humble at once. You are a divine young pecan and you look like sweet honey and yummy picnic scraps. I think we would all like to knaw on a bit of you right before our long winter's nap or just any nap. We hope you have been given much and have a desire to give back to the environment. We have a suggestion on how to do this:
Last year you starting drinking-and this year you are just a bit more "nutty"- so lay off the booze and send us some freaking nuts!
P.S. We prefer a sweet honey glaze on decedant cashew morsels just bite size-- not too hard, but definetly not squishy! Please put them out midday as we are not morning creatures and like to groom before making appearences -maybe you could sing the infamous "i want somebody" while we chew- your voice always soothes things as they go down, and please wear your little white coverup that ties in the front- we miss seeing it everyday... or maybe we just miss seeing you everyday.
P.P.S. what are you wearing
The Squirrels of Abbey Church
2nd Tree on left 4Th Branch UP
Maple Tree, OH

9 comments:

Brittany said...

This post reminded me of Over the Hedge? Have you seen that movie? Oh, my laws. Two words: Hilarious. I can't get over it, actually. We'll have to watch it together sometime.

Joslynn said...

Wow!
Amazing that you brought this up right when we're having a discussion this very minute about who would be which character. Okay, I did like it. But I don't know if that's an honest answer or one that you influenced.

Cowboy Joe said...

Over the Hedge is hilarious but this is funny to you? To me it sounds like some pervert. Be very very careful!! I just got back in town, I don't want something to happen, please.

Joslynn said...

Um... Daphne, it was from my sister.

Anonymous said...

OH changed our lives...and our older sister into a nut-eating, boozer Squirrel.

Hmm...

I like that ol' OH.

Joslynn said...

I have a kind of Ohio nostalgia in my head. All I remember is fragrance, and shopping, and good food...
Nebraska on the other hand...

Anonymous said...

Being the sister who chatted with the squirrels..let me put you at ease. I am no pervert- especially when it comes to my gorgeous sisters. I am here in Idaho enjoying all the ants and wild nephew life.

Joslynn said...

Holy cow!
Is sasha looking at my blog? I feel like a princess in a pea!

Anonymous said...

Hi SAsha!!!! I'm excited to see you soon!!!! This is sheeeeeeee-the-beeeeeeee