Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I knew I had red hair for a reason...




You're Anne of Green Gables!

by L.M. Montgomery

Bright, chipper, vivid, but with the emotional fortitude of cottage
cheese, you make quite an impression on everyone you meet. You're impulsive, rash,
honest, and probably don't have a great relationship with your parents. People hurt
your feelings constantly, but your brazen honestly doesn't exactly treat others with
kid gloves. Ultimately, though, you win the hearts and minds of everyone that matters.
You spell your name with an E and you want everyone to know about it.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

11 comments:

Nedge said...

Why am I not surprised? :)

Brenda said...

You have always loved that book. I however got some book about a rabbit when I took the quiz it told me to stop talking to little creatures all the time. Weird.

Bethany said...

You are a great writer. Really. I am riveted by your Nite-Bite story! That means it's got to be pretty stinkin' good if I am so enthralled by such a topic!

Brittany said...

I was The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe or something. Weird.

Joslynn said...

I will be the first to admit that this quiz result is as skewed and forced as my red hair. I had to re-take the darn thing about 10 times to get a book I wanted.
And don't even worry, my hair is naturally brown. I think.
Britt,
C.S. Lewis is always good. I would say you most resemble Lucy... hehe. Or maybe the White Witch...
Brenda,
You were Watership Down. I hated that movie! A rabbit chokes on a barbed wire fence and coughs up bubbling blood. It scarred me for life.

Brenda said...

What that is disgusting! I had never heard of it untill now. They do have an odd assortment of books in this quiz.

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

If you've not read the book Watership Down, it would well worth it.

Brenda said...

I will definately look into that.

Anonymous said...

ah ha! first try i got mother night by Kurt Vonnegut. one of my very favorite authors. :-)

Original Kos said...

Dear Anne with an E--you should read Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. It's amazing. And I never knew you posted something about Anne. I think i'll watch the movies tonight.