Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy First.

Jason and I celebrated our first anniversary on Sunday.
Since we have been married, it feels like time has been sped up, the days melting into one another imperceptibly. Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall-- the seasons have flashed past us. Our accomplishments and achievements, our worry and fear, have all been fed into this growing and strengthening bond. Being married has changed both Jason and me, and both for the better. Together we can learn more, teach more, love more and achieve anything. In the blink of an eye, here we are; together a relatively short time perhaps, but still achieving milestones.

4 comments:

Chad and Mandi said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful, fun day your wedding was. Chad and I have a picture almost just like this from our wedding day! Look forward to seeing you at Christmas!

Lady L. (Lady Like) said...

Last night I had an "I wonder what I was doing a year ago today" moment. So, I consulted my journal. What a happy surprise it was to find and re-read my entry from that special day. :) Happy Anniversary Joslynn and Jason!

Blythe said...

I loved this. Happy Anniversary.

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! Life does seem to move alone faster then you think. Enjoy every minute of it! I'm so glad you married Jason. You make him a better man. Love ya