Monday, November 06, 2006

Everybody needs an editor...

These are the gems of my picture library that I simply could not keep to myself. My personal favorites? Shirpa sports a frumpy blue morning jacket and a not-yet-brushed, pre-breakfast smile, and Winky blushingly belly laughs while giving a clear view up her left nostril.
How, you may ask, can one be so cruel as to delight in the misfortunes of others? Well, friends, I can tell you one thing: They do not face the curse of bad photography alone. I have enough blackmail in my possession to rule the world. Almost.


Shirsti, Koseli, Kristian, Kari: If you read this post, my most sincere apologies. It can't be helped. Remember, we are all beautiful until the camera catches us at a bad angle.

If these produce such a laugh elsewhere as the one I enjoyed when I saw them, then I have done my duty.

Bon Apetit! (
WHAT?)


Joslynn looks ugly in an attempt to wink





















































Photo courtesy of Joslynn's genius













14 comments:

Joslynn said...

Stop looking at my blog. Seriously. This is private. Oh, wait, I publicly posted it.
Rats!

Nedge said...

He he! I enjoyed the pictures immensely!

Anonymous said...

It looks like a couple pictures don't show up. The last one for sure doesn't.

Joslynn said...

It must be your computer Jesse, because they look just fine to me.

Joslynn said...

Besides the fact that they're awful pictures.

Anonymous said...

um Joslynn... JOSLYNN!?!?! HOW COULD YOU?????????????? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH! you've got guts girl--good for you. just wait until thursday--you'll see what's comin to ya...;)>

Anonymous said...

bytheway.. Hello Jesse--King of CAts

Anonymous said...

haha king of cats eh? I think that is Winston's job. And hello to you too Shirsti

Joslynn said...

I have discovered that internet explorer and firefox view this blog very differently. I myself don't use explorer so much, so if you tend to use that browser you might be a little confused by this post.
My most sincere apologies.

Anonymous said...

I have created a blogspot. :)

Anonymous said...

Joslynn! First and foremost thank you for updating your blog so that in my boredom I could have a good laugh. 2nd I love your family. I must say those are some excellent pictures. A++

Anonymous said...

It just keeps piling up and getting worse. I have already broken down for various reasons and multiple times.

Anonymous said...

hey goodlookin--whatcha got cookin?

Anonymous said...

Lentils.