Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Ode to the Winkles


In the Looking Glass
Who am I?
What face is this?
This face...
These lines of crusty wrinkles?
These memoirs of days past...
Who is this woman I've become?
This old hag,
With her crooked teeth
And shagged hair?
This bar wench,
That strung her beaus on a kite string,
Who attracted the men like flies to a junkyard mutt?
No Loreal crinkle cream can change the mark
Of time on this face.
"I hate it when people have stinky teeth."
--Shirsti



A beautiful siren's song--
Undulating waves
Of the most dELiciOus kind.
A bellyLaugh...
A low rumble
Deep within the guts,
in our BoWELs.
Oh capture me again!
Into the moonlight we ride
Together
My beautiful Pegasus of the sea...
Just the two of us--
Me, and my Manatee.
--Shirsti
"Oh there you are Peter!"



Blood pulsing...
Eyes shifting...
Parchment of the tongue....
Water! Water!
Where is Water? Oh, Spear of Tridant!
Wilt thou not come
And wet my tired lips
With nature's kiss?
And
With thy tinkling tears
Sing a song
of OCEANS...
and an oasis
In the mist?
--Shirsti
"Giga-who? Giga-what? Gigabixel."





Winkles and Winkettes
Once upon a time...
Ha!
I forget the rhyme
Uh, sizzle fo' shizzle, my nizzle
Whateva.
Signin' out.
Peace!
--Shirsti
"Long live Bill Clinton!"


Here a Winkle, there a Dinkle
Everywhere a stinky Stinkle.
Hopping
There's no stopping
A bee-bop
A boo-bop
A rhubarb pie.
--Shirsti
"Anyone want a piece?"




4 comments:

Nedge said...

...cool!

Joslynn said...

I don't expect you to understand, Nat. It's just one of those things.
(My sisters are crazy!)

Anonymous said...

duh joslynn--YOU HELPED ME DO IT--SO THAT MAKES YOU JUST AS CRAZY AS THE REST OF Us!!! HEHEH HAHAHAH HEHEHEH HAHAHH

Brittany said...

um. And that was all she could say. Um.