Tuesday, January 18, 2011

You wouldn't like this, Winston.

Here are some very unflattering pictures of Mr. Winston. At first, when I saw them, I was shocked that something so small and cuddly could catch so many bad moments on the camera. But it happens to the best of us. 
Enjoy! 





 
On closer inspection we can see that his mouth is wide open.


 


 After we found a trace of something dirty and gross on Winston's paw, I scrubbed his feet. This was the effect. How could we have known that Winston had mouse feet? I was so delighted with the result, I could not wait to see what an entirely wet Winston looked like.

This.


 And this.
He was not pleased.

2 comments:

Pepper said...

stinky winston!!! i love you!!!

Blythe said...

Did I just spend too much time reading your blog instead of doing reading for class? Why, of course!